Neuronus 2018 IBRO Neuroscience Forum
With prominent speakers and a unique atmosphere of one of the oldest and most beautiful Polish cities, NEURONUS IBRO Neuroscience Forums have established themselves in the European calendar of scientific events as a platform for communication between scientists from different fields of neuroscience.
The upcoming 10th conference will take place from the 20-22nd of April 2018 in the Auditorium Maximum of the Jagiellonian University in Kraków, Poland.
This year’s program consists of:
6 keynote speakers:
– prof. Amir Amedi (Hebrew University, Izrael)
– prof. Ole Jensen (University of Birmingham, Wielka Brytania)
– prof. Markus Ullsperger (University of Magdeburg, Niemcy)
– prof. Yves De Koninck (Laval University, Kanada)
– prof. Thomas Kuner (University of Heidelberg, Niemcy)
– prof. Emma Robinson (University Of Bristol, Wielka Brytania)
Over 25 invited speakers and 15 oral sessions/symposia, spanning 3 categories:
– Cognitive Neuroscience
– Biological Neuroscience
– Clinical Neuroscience/Neurology
Memorial session in honor of the late prof. Jerzy Vetulani and prof. Krzysztof Wędzony, both of whom passed away in 2017 – “Drugs that Heal, Drugs that Kill: Tribute to Professors Jerzy Vetulani and Krzysztof Wędzony.”
Session will include notable speakers:
-prof. Eero Castrén (University of Helsinki, Finland),
-prof. Johannes G. Ramaekers (Maastricht University, The Netherlands)
-prof. Phil Skolnick (CSO Opiant Pharmaceuticals, Santa Monica, USA).
Detailed Programm will be available soon.
Be ready for much more additional events!!! Just like Neuronus TramParty.
Registration remains open till 10th April.